When localizing any materials, our experience has taught us to value the importance of multilingual desktop publishing (DTP). No matter how good the translation quality is, the tiniest layout oversight or typo can affect the impression you leave and the perception of your product or brand. This is especially true for high-profile materials like marketing communications, advertising or packaging.
Our highly skilled and detail-oriented DTP specialists are equipped with locale-specific experience and are supported with a rich internal knowledge base and country-specific DTP standards. We can work in almost any language, including all European languages, double-byte Asian languages, and bi-directional languages such as Hebrew and Arabic. With Boffin, you can expect flawless DTP quality that will convey your message beautifully in any language.
● Formatting/layout adjustment after translation: We make sure the translated content
accurately reflects the original. We also enhance these materials so that they conform
to the linguistic and typographic standards of each target country.
● File conversion: Migration of authoring to structured XML-centric processes based on
standards such as DITA.
● Image adaptation/editing: Editing or creating images with text embedded as needed or
recapturing screenshots from the localized graphical user interfaces.
● Extraction of content for translation: Extraction can be done from either editable or
● Creation of templates and document designs for generating online or printed PDF outputs.